It is our policy to address employee grievances in an open and honest manner.
The policy is achieved via:
- Employees are encouraged to address any grievances they have with the company or other team members rather than letting them fester and affect the work environment.
- Affected employees will be interviewed by management to establish the basis for the grievance and to establish any associated facts. Workers may request a third party of their choice attends this session.
- Issue(s) will be fully investigated and action agreed with all affected parties to resolve the cause of the grievance.
- Agreed action will be monitored and affected employee consulted to determine whether the grievance has been resolved.
- External assistance will be sought where the grievance cannot be resolved in house.