Issue resolution is the process you use to make sure that “A serious threat to the health and safety of any person” is dealt with immediately
Examples of issues are:
- Being asked to operate in unsafe conditions
- Being asked to operate plant in an unsafe manner
- Being asked to operate unsafe plant or vehicles
- Being asked to operate equipment that is not suitable for the task
- Working excessive hours causing critical fatigue
The following flow chart shows how to complete the issue resolution process.