There are a number of minimum standards which must be met on each worksite, these are:
- All employees and/or visitors to the site, must be inducted to the site
- When entering a job site you must call on the designated UHF channel to advise you are entering the site and or leaving the site
- You must wear the advised PPE requirements at all times, Day/Night Hi Vis and steel cap boots
- When driving a light vehicle in the plantation your hazard lights must be on
- All light vehicles/Maintenance vehicles must not exceed the maximum speed limit of 40km p/hr within job sites.
- No entry or parking in Native vegetation and/or waterways. Park in designated parking area.
- No smoking other than on a designated bear earth area
- No access to the job site outside of work hours.
- No unauthorized visitors on site are allowed