It is our policy that the suitability of every prospective employee will be assessed prior to an offer of employment being made. The aim of this policy is to ensure that the prospective employee will fit into the team environment and is both physically and medically fit for the position under consideration, thereby reducing the risk of work related injuries and Workers Compensation claims.
This policy is achieved via:
- The completion of an Application Form where details of skills, previous experience and medical history is provided. Reference checks may be conducted.
- The company will require you to provide your medical history on a Medical Questionnaire and may request that you undergo a medical examination. It is essential you answer all questions honestly. A Commercial Drivers Medical Certificate is mandatory for those people being employed for Heavy Haulage positions.
- A valid Driver’s Licence.
- A Drug and Alcohol test performed by an independent pathology centre which is clear
- All Policies and Procedures which are relevant to the position.
All forms will be filed in your personnel file and will be kept confidential.