Phoenix Civil & Earthmoving will work in partnership with Indigenous people and traditional owners to make sustainable improvements for Indigenous people. Our approach will be characterised by effective two-way communication, consultation and partnering.
Specifically, Phoenix Civil & Earthmoving will endeavour to:
- Improve the understanding of each other’s concerns and aspirations through meaningful consultation.
- Promote employment, education and training opportunities for Indigenous people.
- Understand the responsibilities Indigenous people have to their traditional culture and assist in developing processes that allow for partnerships without hindering that responsibility.
- Assist Indigenous people in identifying positive economic development opportunities and if appropriate, work towards developing and implementing partnerships.
- Develop and implement appropriate Indigenous awareness courses to assist employees to gain an understanding of local culture.
- Provide a working environment that is culturally sensitive and supportive for all employees.
You must be logged in to access this form