This policy covers all Phoenix Civil & Earthmoving activities that impact on the environment that we live and work in.
At Phoenix Civil & Earthmoving, we work towards ensuring that we:
- comply with environmental laws and regulations
- are committed to ongoing sustainable management of our environmental impacts within our facilities and operations and acting to reduce our rates of emissions, energy and waste
- build a clear understanding of the risks to our Group of key environmental issues and building strategic plans to address these risks
- develop a culture of sustainable environmental management by:
- developing the awareness and involvement of our employees
- implementing systems for environmental management
- setting objectives and associated measurement systems to enable continuous improvement processes
- where appropriate, commit to establishing business unit-specific environment management strategies for reducing our rate of emissions, energy and waste through improvement initiatives
- commit to actively considering the use of alternative energy sources, and low emissions technology, as they become economically viable
- share best practices for environmental management across our divisions
- incorporate environmental considerations into our business decision-making processes, particularly for capital allocation
- engage with our suppliers, customers and joint venture partners to develop improved environmental sustainability practices.
You must be logged in to access this form